Santa Fe Chiropractic

Do you suffer from chronic headaches? No one likes to have to rely on medication day in and day out, but if you suffer from severe headaches you really don’t have much of a choice. Luckily we have some good news for you. At the Family Chiropractic Center of Santa Fe we have an experienced chiropractor that can help with a wide variety of issues, including headaches.

We often blame our headaches on a lack of sleep, low blood sugar or environmental stimuli, but those outside sources are not usually the cause. Did you know that only about 5% of headaches are a signal of a physical issues? The other 95% of headaches are considered primary headaches, because the headache itself is the primary concern. According to the American Chiropractic Association the majority of primary headaches can be connected to muscle tension in the neck. This can be caused by spending a great deal of time in a single position, like sitting in front of you computer at work or in a classroom. Santa Fe Chiropractic care can help to relieve that muscle tension through spinal manipulation. Spinal manipulations can be a natural and effective way to relieve these kinds of headaches. Studies have shown that chiropractic care can provide almost immediate relief for headaches, and it can help to your headaches to cease for up to four weeks!

If you are sick of having to rely on pain medicine day in and day out to treat your headaches, then it is time to look for a more natural solution. We have been in the business for over 30 years and our main priority is to provide you with the care that you need. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.